Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Patience

I continually have to remind the boys about using their patience for different things. It would be a good idea to practice what I preach! This has been a very frustrating nine months and I'm starting to lose my patience! I can't wait for it to come to an end with a cute little baby. My patience has been tested with serveral sinus issues, headaches, itchy skin, trouble with my hips out of place and a touch of the flu last week. Now to top it all off, I have extreme swelling in my feet and my blood pressure has been starting to go up. My NP wants to start seeing me weekly just to keep an eye on my blood pressure. I'm hoping to not have to stop working too early because of blood pressure problems. I would rather be off longer after the baby is born. I just have to be patient for about a month longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment