Thursday, March 17, 2011

Doctors

I had my check up Tuesday with my doctor. Everything is okay along with baby moving well. I also passed my glucose test from a few weeks ago! Three babies and no gestational diabetes! Woo hoo! I have an ultrasound again next week. She just wants to check on how big baby is. This time Ben and I are going to go ourselves so we can enjoy looking at the baby on the screen without distractions from big brothers.

Last week I did have a lot of hip pain and difficulty walking. I am carrying low so I'm not so surprised that I am sore, but it was so bad I could barely walk. I decided to go to the chiropractor on Friday and she gave me quite an adjustment. My hips were very out of place. One side was forward while the other was backward. After that, I was still a little sore, but I think it was because my muscles needed to adjust. Who knows how long my hips were out of place. I went again Tuesday and got another good adjustment. I have very little pain and don't have a problem walking! Other than a little pain, things have been going well. Just anxiously awaiting the arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment