Friday, November 5, 2010

The Latest

I never said I was going to be good at posting often.  So I have been encouraged to write another post.
Flag football ended a few weeks ago so we have gotten our Sunday afternoons back. At least for a while until we start going to wrestling tournaments. Jasper really enjoyed playing and liked having Ben for a coach. Ben really enjoyed coaching and is anxious to sign Jasper up for tackle football next year. He is definitely ready to put on those pads and tackle! Right after Thanksgiving, we start wrestling. Mason will get to wrestle too. He needs to use all of his energy somewhere!! There is a new high school coach that both Ben and Dad know. He is a great coach and is very excited to get a lot of younger kids involved. It should be an exciting season!

We did do some trick or treating. Mason was a Ninja Turtle. Leonardo to be exact. Jasper was a Werewolf.


Mason didn't really like wearing the mask or his turtle shell while trick or treating so he ended up looking more like a frog. Apparently I didn't get a picture of Jasper and his scary mask. Maybe I can have him put it on sometime. A lot of people liked how scary it was.

This next week is my second doctor's appointment. I've been feeling pretty good. I don't seem to want to eat very much though. I can take a few bites and be full. I sometimes have to make myself eat. I never thought I would have to do that! The boys are still anxious and ask how big the baby is getting everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I got a magazine through my OB clinic that showed month by month what the baby looked like in the womb and talked about what was developing. CJ LOVED that magazine and I think she had it memorized! She would tell anyone who would listen all about the baby growing in my tummy. And at three she knew way more than the typical kid. Check and see if you can get one for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cyndy! I did sign up for this baby center site. They send me weekly updates on how big the baby is and what it is developing. Jasper likes to see it! They always compare the baby to a fruit. This week we are a lime! :)

    ReplyDelete